[lbo-talk] the Fed in Wyoming

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Tue Sep 2 13:12:47 PDT 2003

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 12:43 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] the Fed in Wyoming

> Eubulides wrote:
>
> >A symposium sponsored by the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
> >Jackson Hole, Wyoming
> >August 28 - 30, 2003
>
> According to the FT, the weather was "soaking rain," so the usual
> diversions were out of the question. Poor folks had to stay indoors
> and talk to each other!
>
> Doug

Of the papers I've read thus far, not one mention of the following terms: ecology, AIDS, or global warming. Apparently the rest of us don't count if we don't know what the etiology asset price bubbles are but heaven forbid bankers and economists talk about how finance contributes to human maladaptation to ecoystems.

Ian