[lbo-talk] Doug on Chomsky

dave dorkin ddorkin1 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 17:16:08 PDT 2003

Would it be possible for you to do an interview or an article with Chomsky and ask these same questions to him directly? I think by now it is pretty clear that many people are interested in the answers. Perhaps you could show him some of the questions and Zizek's comments. I have a hunch about what he might say and think both you and Zizek have misunderstood him but I wonder why you dont go to the source. He is generous with his time and certainly familiar with you so why dont you try?

hardwired for truth and it's only the lies of the powerful that confuse them? Doug