[lbo-talk] 77% of Americans support cretinous judge

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Sep 2 17:46:13 PDT 2003

``... I don't see anything that terrible with folks wanting otherwise.

-- Nathan

------

Then you don't know these in-your-face christians very well. You allow them one tiny edge, say a toe in the door, and they'll be setting up an anti-abortion hotline and support group in your living room, demanding free kitchen privileges, running a jesus-saves day care center in your backyard, and demand first cut on baptizing your kids. Fuck'm.

So, slam the door hard on their face now. Pour paint on them from the overhead window, and ride'm out of town like the scum sucking, dog ass, slime motherfuckers they are---and throw their god damned donation--bibles, Korean adoption papers, and jesus-saves pamphlets after them.

Get the fuck out and stay out.q Give me the bills of rights and stuff that 10 commandments granite thing up your ass, butt wipe...and your little dog too.

Chuck (evil spawn) Grimes