[lbo-talk] Howard Dean Formula Re: Chomsky on Foucault

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Sep 2 21:14:35 PDT 2003

Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

> Since so many folks on LBO-talk are into plain speaking, I may come up
> with more plain-and-simple, easy-to-memorize formulae. Here's one for
> Howard Dean.
>
> LBJ - "Great Society" - a Southern accent = Howard Dean

Let's see, Howard Dean said something about needing to stay in Iraq. Or was it that other guy whose name starts with the K.?

It all smells like Clinton. In other words, no difference from George W.

As a neutral anarchist observer who is against voting, I'll put $5 down on Kerry winning against George W.

Chuck0