[lbo-talk] Re: Hitchens

Simon Huxtable jetfromgladiators at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 06:57:24 PDT 2003

My guess is that Hitchens' response will be:

The anti-war lobby is still morally null and cowardly. This war, despite its problems will make life better for Iraq eventually - that is why I supported it. Bush is to blame for lack of foresight and a plan to put in place following 'liberation'. Possibly a long digression on lefties who want the US to withdraw and some cheap shots about the contradictory arguments on the left?

Will be interesting to see. Any idea when the new VT is out?

Simon

________________________________________________________________________ Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger http://mail.messenger.yahoo.co.uk