[lbo-talk] 77% of Americans support the cretinous judge

Maria Gilmore mgilmore at bigzoo.net
Fri Sep 5 09:01:19 PDT 2003

Excuse me? Are you familiar with traditional indigenous cultures such as those of North America, and elsewhere too? Reverence for nature has been part of many cultures...not so much for the societies that have sprung from the Judeo/Christian legacy, such as ours, tho. And BTW, "reverance" was not interpreted by these peoples as "don't touch." They lived off the land, but they recognized the importance of keeping things in balance: you can have what you need from Nature, but don't be greedy or wasteful, and have respect.

Maria

From: "Chris Doss" <itschris13 at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 9:34 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] 77% of Americans support the cretinous judge