[lbo-talk] Nature fetish vs reverence for nature

Maria Gilmore mgilmore at bigzoo.net
Sat Sep 6 09:34:10 PDT 2003

Just responding to a statement I knew to be false, the flat out assertion that "Reverence for nature is a 'modern' concept." Not even to Europeans. Because of its' roots, even pre-Xiananity, European culture developed a nature fetish, as someone pointed out. This is not at all the same as reverance/respect.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Doss" <itschris13 at hotmail.com>