[lbo-talk] Dean and the White Man's Burden was Pollitt on Dean

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Sep 6 13:19:38 PDT 2003

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 15:53:32 -0400, <lweiger at umich.edu> wrote:

> It's no accident that there's no US/Swedish/British counterpart to the
> anti-theocracy student movement in Iran (there are, of course, many other
> examples of the real and widespread--if far from all-encompassing--
> resistance tyrannical social orders produce).
>
> -- Luke

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/001/517wiclv.asp http://www.godlessamericans.org/

(2,400) GODLESS AMERICANS RALLY ON DC MALL, CALL FOR NEW VOICE IN POLITICAL ARENA "This will be a sad day in my view. And the interest expressed by the 'Godless Americans' in increasing their political activism is something that requires close attention of social conservatives..."

-- Paul Weyrich in Washington Post -- Michael Pugliese