[lbo-talk] Right Wing Spam

Kevin Dean qualiall at adelphia.net
Sat Sep 6 22:20:14 PDT 2003

We must be vigilant, Citizens. Evil people from the darkest corners of the earth hate you, and your wife, and your children. They hate you because you're prosperous and happy. They hate you because you're free to worship in the church of your choice. This has nothing to do with the past, this is about RIGHT NOW. We can't go back and erase 9/11. This is about the safety and security of your family TODAY. The liberals will not save you. The liberals do not care about your safety. Do you think the ACLU cares if a suicide bomber kills you and your fiancee as you get married in church tomorrow? Only if you're both homosexuals getting married in Canada. Terrorists and the ACLU and all of the god-haters of the world, they've all got one goal in life, one reason to exist - to eliminate God from society. Just like the Communist nuclear threat during the Cold War, the liberal threat to our God-fearing nation is even more dangerous and more insidious, since it threatens to destroy us from within. Americans ... patriotic, God-fearing Americans, we need your assistance in destroying the godless liberal menace that endangers each and every one of us in ways that no suicide bomber can. We need your eyes and your ears. The Office of Homeland Security cannot be everywhere at once. That's why we need you to watch for subversive liberal activity in your neighbourhood. Record the license plate numbers of suspicious vehicles in your area - particularly vehicles with pro-abortion, pro-homosexual, or environmentalist bumper stickers. If you've got a video camera, use it. If you've got a digital still camera, even better. Send photos of suspected liberals, along with any supporting information of these individuals, to j.ashcroft at doj.gov. It is your patriotic duty to help us root out and eliminate this insidious menace from our society. Maybe you can't be one of our brave soldiers on the ground in Iraq, but you can do your part right here at home. God bless you, and God bless America.