[lbo-talk] "globalization" is pretty popular

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Mon Sep 8 10:24:16 PDT 2003

Besides, the findings are seconded by the repeated electoral failures of protectionist parties and candidates. I'm more convinced than ever that this whole "globalization" issue is badly misspecified. It's a good thing too, because I've got a book coming out with a long chapter making that argument.

Doug ^^^^^^ CB: Have they done any polls on the popularity of "debt forgiveness", health and safety regulations, currency controls, or other principles of anti-neo-liberalism ?