[lbo-talk] Schmidt on Adorno

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 8 14:47:41 PDT 2003

The documentary on the Afghans that died in the shipping containers, I'd like to see. Only Newsweek (in a cover story) and WSWS gave that documentary notice that I saw.

John Judge is noted on the WBAI pg. <URL: http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/JohnJudge/JonestownDead.html > The Jonestown Dead John Judge letter to Arianna Hufffington

Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 23:54:45 -0400 To: arianna at ariannaonline.com Subject: The Jonestown Dead From: John Judge

Ms. Hufffington:

Since you once laughed your head off on your inaptly-titled show "Equal Time" on MSNBC as Gerald Posner maligned me for suggesting that the people who died at Jonestown did not commit suicide but were murdered...

By a CIA hit squad. Yup, all 900+. Buried mostly in Oakland, Ca. across the street from a jr. high I used to work at.