[lbo-talk] terrorism? forget about it

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Tue Sep 9 08:43:54 PDT 2003

From: Doug Henwood
:

[via nettime - GBN is something that gets conspiracy theorists going...]

GBN Global Perspectives Gwynne Dyer Two Years On: The Score

-clip-

Terrorism is not an enormous threat to life as we know it. It is a marginal nuisance which some governments find it useful to inflate into an enormous bogeyman. We should all get a grip on reality and stop worrying so much. ___________________________

^^^^^^ Charles; What did Jim Heartfield and the gang call it ? panic mongering ?