[lbo-talk] Chechnya News Update

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 03:09:06 PDT 2003

Last post, unless another brainless anti-Semitic Russians comment gets posted.

If I were the Kremlin, I would make sure that someone as close to being Kadyrov wins the presidency without it actually being Kadyrov. That way, they could have loyalty and at the same time be able to say "it was a free election -- our man didn't win!"