[lbo-talk] Someone asked about Hitchens...

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 13:45:17 PDT 2003

Didn't ya hear -- Rummy says we don't have to pay for fixing Irq b/c it was broke when we got there. Apparently 30 years of Stalinist central planning, etc., had left the Iraqis with no running water or electricity ever. No one noticed this, of course, but evidently the US bombing just made pre-existing rubble bounce,a nd there was nothing to be harmed by our neglect. I am not, as Dave Barry says, making this up. jks