[lbo-talk] Is Russia on the Road to Dictatorship?

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 02:14:31 PDT 2003

>Michael, why post something that's almost a decade old as if it contained a
>live question?
>
>Doug

We've already learned that one can obtain deep insights into contemporary Russian society by reading 19th-novelists, so why not? I recommend that you give up reading market reports and just read Whitman and Poe, they will give you infinitely greater understanding about the state of the US economy in 2003, apparently.

"Shakspeare and Dickens were anti-Semites, and their ideas are still alive!" Jesus. England must be a real anti-Semitic miasma.

Lats post, I'm either at limit or slightly overlimit.

_________________________________________________________________ Fast, faster, fastest: Upgrade to Cable or DSL today! https://broadband.msn.com