[lbo-talk] I'm probably over my posting limit...................

npchilds at connect.ab.ca npchilds at connect.ab.ca
Fri Sep 12 13:03:10 PDT 2003

.......but this was just too rich:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20030912.wonta0912/BNStory/National/

"Dalton McGuinty: He's an evil reptilian kitten-eater from another planet," said a release from Mr. Eves's campaign headquarters, e-mailed to news organizations across the province on Friday morning in the latest, and most bizarre, Tory attack on the Liberal leader.

The Tory insult came after more than a week of labelling Mr. McGuinty as being everything from anti-children to anti-senior citizen to being against home ownership for young couples — but never anti-kitten.

(Tory Leader) Mr. Eves was unapologetic."

The question is, just how may Republican flacks are working for Eves?

PC