[lbo-talk] Re: Randians

Miike Quenling Ellis flagrant_sake at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 17:18:27 PDT 2003

> joanna bujes wrote:
>
> >Doug quoted:
> >
> >"Dear Editor:
> >
> >The Jerusalem Post's editorial calling for killing--not
> >expelling--Arafat is right on target, even if years too late."
> >
> >Why, oh why, oh why do we need to get reminded that the Randians are
> >imbeciles? Honestly Doug, what IS it with you and the Randians?
>
> A fascination with politicopathology, I guess. An antistatist calling
> for state murder is kind of fascinating to me. They're not as fun as
> Jude Wanniski, I'll concede.

pardon me but if i am not mistaken i believe the proper operative term is 'RANDROID' or adj: 'RANDROIDIAN'. gives objectivism a more 'transhumanist' association. This association was not my invention apparently alot of randroids also think they will be ressurected in a giant supercomputer.....made by uh aliens, i think. or maybe it's the other way around.

~M.E