[lbo-talk] Hitchens' Anti-Imperialism

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 18:10:45 PDT 2003

That may be correct on Mars, but if I wrote "Hitchenses" to indicate a singular possessive in an opinion or brief, my judge (in the old days) or the supervising partner would change it to "Hitchins'" or maybe to "Hitchens's"; so here on earth, it is not punctuationally challenged to soiw rite it. jks