[lbo-talk] legal questions

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 12:58:50 PDT 2003

This is way outta my league. I don't know MD family law, if it is in fact MD law we are talking about, and may not offer legal advice in MD, where I am not licensed, even if I could, which I can't. I mean, I actually am inacpable of giving a reliable opinion.

I don't do family law at all, actually, I prefer nice civilized cases involving murder and pricefixing, where the stakes are only life and freedom or billions, so the parties are relatively rational,and either do not want to kill each other, or already have.

If you want I can put out an RFI for a good family lawyer in the relevant jurisdiction, uf you tell me what it is.

jks