[lbo-talk] Marxist-Leninism

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 09:49:24 PDT 2003

I read it. It has some merit, but it is totally one-sided, a hatchet job. One the other side, you can read Leibman's Leninism under Lenin,a nd for a fairly sober a neutral account, Harding's two volume study of Lenin's Political Thought. I should say that I am NOT a Leninist, and I don't think Polan's book is bad, but it's, shall be say, polemical. jks