[lbo-talk] Re: joined at the hip?

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Sep 16 12:08:36 PDT 2003

Doug Henwood wrote:

> So why don't you shut down your website and move to an off-the-grid
> shack and till the soil?

Hey! I'm just asking questions, not offering up prescriptions.

There are alot of unexamined assumptions that Westerners have about their technology, including the idea that other ways of living are backward and inferior. And this is illustrated by attempts by some list members to bait me into a position of advocating that "going backward" to a primitive lifestyle is what we should be seeking. That's not my position at all.

I'd be glad to give up my computer and website as soon as we get rid of capitalism.

Chuck0 Infoshop.org