[lbo-talk] Overposting inconsistent with mutual cooperation.

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Tue Sep 16 14:51:51 PDT 2003

The overposting issue has always interested me. On a list that is allegedly leftist in nature and interested in mutual cooperation for everyones benefit it is slightly disturbing that so many people cannot even abide by so simple a "rule" as a three post limit. Perhaps it's a stretch to see this as indicative of anything else but I can't say it fills me with hope concerning the building of an egalitarian society. Since this is my third post I am finished for the day.

John Thornton