[lbo-talk] After The Anarcho-Green-Revo, Would These Guys Be Ostracized?

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Sep 17 08:29:35 PDT 2003

Dwayne Monroe wrote:

> After the anarcho-green transformation, would these
> kinds of projects be, in some sense, 'illegal'?

No. But whoever works on this project had better set up next to an industrial area and find some kind of DIY energy source. These poeple will be mostly on their own, unless they can talk people into helping them. The folks in most communities will be uninterested in spending their free time working in factories producing stuff to make a few hobbyists happy.

You would be free to pursue your own "Junkyard Wars" existence, but don't expect me to support it. ;-)

Chuck0