[lbo-talk] THE TRUTH ABOUT CELL TOWERS

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Wed Sep 17 11:30:11 PDT 2003

There is no way to prevent this from coming off as anything by a flippant remark but rest assured it is a serious question. Is this for real? Do you actually believe this? I will confess to having read nothing on this issue so I am not making any judgements but this seems HIGHLY implausible. Do you have any , I hate to say, "mainstream" research to support this hypothesis? This sounds rather big foot, UFOish to me. At the risk of opening myself to ridicule, I have a friend who believes in UFO, Mind Control, Chemtrail? poisoning and she believes the HAARP project may be connected to crop circles and I find her arguments occasionally make sense. Way off topic for LBO and admittedly wacko sounding but I try to keep an open mind. I don't have lots of time to devote to fringe ideas like these but I do have to confess a little curiosity about these topics. As an artist and photographer I do find the crop circles visually striking and interesting. My primary concern with cell towers has been aesthetic. I can no longer go backpacking and find an unspoiled vista in the lower 48.

John Thornton