[lbo-talk] Redmond's Euro-boostering

Devine, James jdevine at lmu.edu
Fri Sep 19 09:15:27 PDT 2003

one thing that should be noted. The EU, though it lowers trade barriers within its borders, still has tariffs and the like vis-a-vis outsiders like Estonia. Thus E wants to join the EU. But these barriers don't apply to Sweden.

or am I misinformed?

------------------------ Jim Devine jdevine at lmu.edu & http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~jdevine