[lbo-talk] No Evidence

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Fri Sep 19 11:57:57 PDT 2003

gotta hunka hunka burnin' evidence -- yeah, shore u do, babe! and i gotta book that tells me alllllllllllllllll i gots to know 'bout EVERYTHING ever WRITTEN or DISCUSSED on any TOPIC.

(phew!)

fact iz, gang, all we know iz what we feels and sees, and da rest iz what da smart folkz calls "objective conditions." i hadda socio prof who pulled this one on me all the time. he wuz a racist fuck, natch, and hated wimmin too, doubtless, but his razzing helped to tone my brain muscles cuz when u gets right down to IT, widdout a brain trained, we iz all fucked. so those who don't commit to the cereb-work-ethic are gonna say and do what thems wid the power tells them what's down. see?

ummmmmmmmmmmm, what was the topic ag'in?

dee pee