[lbo-talk] Re: take my life please

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Fri Sep 19 14:21:29 PDT 2003

Brian writes; "In other words: "Dear Sirs. I am utterly soulless. I have no emotional ties to anything outside of my job, whcih makes me the most compliant, willing, and utterly subservient slave you could ever hope to hire. No longer must you kidnap trainees and hope that Stockhold Syndrome sets in; I'm offering myself to you in one single, easy-to-dominate package. Rape me!""

Well, for a price. Actually, anyone who hires this asshole, deserves him. I used to pay the rent by typing law students' briefs. There are a lot more like him out there.

Joanna