[lbo-talk] RE: parecon - Clarification!

Miike Quenling Ellis flagrant_sake at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 16:38:28 PDT 2003

--- boddhisatva <boddhisatva at netzero.net> wrote:

> The article to which I referred in my previous post was this one:
>
> http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?SectionID=41&ItemID=3359

man, that was a goofy article. he directly talked his way around anything substantial. i got the impression parecon was some sort of cult.... i was always expecting the next line to say 'do not mock parecon!! Parecon is all knowing, silence is it's wisdom!!'. i've read most of the stuff on Znet about it but not the book......i still have no idea what it is. is it supposed to be different from syndicalism?

~M.E.