[lbo-talk] Film Noir question

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Fri Sep 19 19:07:48 PDT 2003

My local movie theater is having a film noir festival. Could you please write me off-list, if any of the following are worth seeing. Thanks,

Joanna

Pickup on South Street, Angel Face, The Killers, Phantom Lady, Black Angel, Nightfall, Out of the Past, Dead Reckoning, Woman on the Run, On Dangerous Ground, The Burglar, Nightmare Alley, The Crimson Kimono, Born to Kill, The Sniper, Crossfire, The Killing, Kiss Me Deadly, The Big Heat, I Wake Up Screaming, Blast of Silence, The Naked Kiss, Murder by Contract, Where the Sidwalk Ends.