[lbo-talk] Participatory Economics and the Self-emancipation of the Working Class

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Fri Sep 19 19:50:28 PDT 2003

I just picked up his newest book the other day. Haven't had time to get past the intro though. He's been pretty accessable in the past. Answered questions I asked him in a fairly direct manner. I'd like to see what other concerns about parecon people on this list have. Should be interesting.

John Thornton