[lbo-talk] Butter vs Margarine

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Sep 20 07:50:00 PDT 2003

http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon- 20030915/022724.html
> ...Here's another "eye opener"!!
Actually I received the following from one of my contacts who is not connected with The Master's Miracle [product]. However, in Dr. Cochrans booklet "The Secrets of pH Concerning Health & Disease," Dr. Cochran lists margarine as the number three (After pork and Shellfish) food to AVOID. MARGARINE vs. BUTTER http://www.google.com/search?q=The+Secrets+of+pH+Concerning+Health+%26+Disease http://www.google.com/search?q=Dr.+Mark+Cochran http://www.arkadias-choice.com/subscribe.htm Dr. Mark Cochran is a Board Certified Chiropractor and Naturopathic Doctor currently doing case studies with hundreds of patients.

According to Dr. Cochran, "An acidic body is a body full of chronic pain and illness. The more acidic you become, the more chronic and the more severe the illness will become."

Dr. Cochran has 93% of his patients using a system which is geared to reduce the acidity in their bodies. He has reported that, "everybody is getting better... their problems are going away."

You can find out more about what Dr. Cochran is doing and how you can learn to take control of your own health in your introductory issue when you subscribe to "Health Talk - Uncovering a Lost Treasure".

We have read and talked personally with many people giving testimonials from various fields of study all indicating the validity of the information we present in our newsletter. We have had significant improvement in our own lives through application of the information we present. You will find source data to help you gain insight. You will find references to products that make a difference in achieving your health goals. You'll find out what's good about them and what to watch out for.

-- Michael Pugliese