[lbo-talk] "Cadre"? Re: dalai lama in nyc

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 13:26:52 PDT 2003

Sorry, things are tight and sleepless here for many nights. Don't impugn my professionalism. I've impugned your on-line political integrity, never your ability to do your job -- which you have mine, twice today. Check out how many careless, incompetent lawyers work for the big law firms. Not too many, you will find. I'm not one of them either. Anyway, I shouldn't a said it. But you are wrong to go after ANSWER's work in the antiwar movement for all the reasons I've said. Attacking the WWP's politics is another matter, though pointless, because they don't matter.