[lbo-talk] What Salam Palax thinks of the war/occupation

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Tue Sep 23 17:18:09 PDT 2003

>Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
>
>>Why not focus on Iraqi actions -- especially organized actions --
>>rather than opinion polls?
>
>Do you mean bombings and such?
>
>Doug

Armed attacks on US and other troops, the UN compound, etc. are surely organized political actions, and as such we should take them into account. Also, we should take into account other organized political actions, such as marches, rallies, petitions, and so on. -- Yoshie

* Bring Them Home Now! <http://www.bringthemhomenow.org/> * Calendars of Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html>, <http://www.freepress.org/calendar.php>, & <http://www.cpanews.org/> * Student International Forum: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osudivest.org/> * Al-Awda-Ohio: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Al-Awda-Ohio> * Solidarity: <http://www.solidarity-us.org/>