[lbo-talk] Fwd: Justin and Dennis

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Tue Sep 23 20:13:17 PDT 2003

Brian Siano:

> And really-- what is so bad about Red-baiting? They're so _easy_ to bait,
> and when they worked up, it's actually really funny.

This is true. My God, what fucking wimps. And I love Yoshie's "Men!" bit. Priceless. I suppose I could charge her with sex baiting (what the fuck does my gender have to do with my critique?), but then she'd doubtless counter with the fact that I'm white and straight, and she's Japanese, and so on. You know where this leads. I saw it all the time when I was at FAIR, and among the groups we dealt with. It's the cry of those with no argument, or at least the means or ability to press it in the face of criticism.

For the record, I've never, ever, emailed Doug offlist to ask that an exchange I don't like be taken offlist. Gotta problem with it? Email the person or persons directly. Don't run to teacher to tattle.

DP