[lbo-talk] Enhanced archival power

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Wed Sep 24 22:09:13 PDT 2003

I just visited the lbo-archive for a second, and there have been huge improvements. To start with, they go all the way back to May 1998 now. We've been missing the first year and a half of the archives for years (which just happens to include the Kosovo War, one of lbo-talk's most interesting periods).

But even cooler than that is the dedicated search engine. It's now set up so that you can access it from every page. If you just dip in through the header link you can then search anything you want with multiple terms and bring it up almost immediately. It's way cool.

The Archive-angel Jordan clearly put a lot of work into this and I for one really appreciate it.

Michael