[lbo-talk] FW: Edward Said passed away yesterday

Woodard, Jared JWoodard at crowell.com
Thu Sep 25 09:42:06 PDT 2003

You could invite Gayatri Spivak - complit colleague of his at Columbia.

-----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood [mailto:dhenwood at panix.com] Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 12:31 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] FW: Edward Said passed away yesterday

I think I'll do a memorial to Said on the radio next week. I'd like to cover both his literary and political sides - any ideas for good guests to do this?