[lbo-talk] FW: Edward Said passed away yesterday

Brad DeLong delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Sep 25 13:04:35 PDT 2003

>Brad DeLong wrote:
>
>>But at least before he died he got to see his dearest wish: the
>>destruction of the Oslo Peace Process.
>
>My god. If you're going to be nasty, especially about the recently
>dead, try to show some respect for the facts.
>
>Doug

You think he liked the Oslo Peace Process?

I agree that he liked what's going on now a lot less. But what's going on now was, IMHO, a very predictable consequence of the smashing of Oslo by Netanyahu, Sharon, and Arafat.

Brad DeLong