[lbo-talk] FW: Edward Said passed away yesterday

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 14:36:21 PDT 2003

It's just fighting or resistance on behalf of the poor and the downtrodden that excites Brad's wrath. The powerful can kill without qualm or ruth and still earn his approbation, indeed, his service and loyalty. I don't know whether it is possible to express in words how little regard or respect I have for Brad. He would do better to absent himself from Said' obsequies. but he evidentally can't conceive of how to do better, or even well. He has at long last no sense of decency.