[lbo-talk] Re: Said

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 06:44:07 PDT 2003

Who's full of bullshit? Who started this war? Who drove whom off what land and wouldn't give them back their property? And Bard proves my point by accepting the reductio I laida t his door: if you are powerful enough to win, your bad cause can become just. What piece of work you are -- a power worshipper without honor or decency, a defender of the rights of the "ruch men to dwell apeace in their habitations" (Churchill) who spews bile on the grave of the most civil and steadfast of the defenders of the rights of the poor to trouble those rich men -- and, before you unload more lies about Said the Professor of Terror (Poddy, I believe) -- an unremitting opponent of terror and violence, both Israelu and Palestimian. unlike you, apologist for violence, aggression, and repression. jks