[lbo-talk] re sectarians and nudism

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Sun Sep 28 22:05:23 PDT 2003

Today at the Palestine/anti-war rally (about 7.000 I'd say) no Howard Deaniaks, in contrast w/ the Gay Pride Parade, where there were hundreds of 'em. Tons of Kucinich supporters. Lotsa Trots and every other M-L group, as well as Solidarity and the anarchist groups for me to kibbitz with, but, given Thomas seay had his 21 month old girl with us, I tried not to get too totally into debates over the Morenoites vs. the Posadists with the sectarians.

--you're probably the only person in the crowd who has any ideas what those debates are about I'd venture... ---------------------------------- One woman had to tell Thomas that the leashlike cord that Thomas had his little girl attached to was a fascist imfringement on her freedom to run around...into the street and get hit by a car we both thought.

--I knew a granola woman grad student who liked to go off to nudist retreats for vegans....she was really into George Bush the 1st...thought he was the best thing going...

steve