[lbo-talk] Trotsky's saucer cult (Posadas)

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 29 08:06:08 PDT 2003

Trotsky's saucer cult The surprising tale of flying saucers on the left. Matt Salusbury looks at the Trotskyite leader who wanted to contact the aliens. http://www.forteantimes.com/mag_info/this_issue.shtml -- Michael Pugliese, the little green men with a fourth international hammer and sickle are hovering outside my window...like Richard Dreyfus in Close Encounters of the Third Kind I'm hopping in! Jacques Vallee is piloting!