[lbo-talk] good news! more job declines coming!!

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Sep 29 17:33:08 PDT 2003

Carrol Cox wrote:

> Long periods of _either_ enhance the left. The two major 20th century
> periods of left success were the '30s and the '60s, the former lengthy
> period of bad economy, the latter lengthy period of good economy.

Those of us who have been shaking stuff up in the past few years ignore all this mumbo jumble and go ahead with our resistance. Perhaps the Left hasn't amounted to much because it listens to people who argue that the "conditions have to be right" for social change.

It's like all that bullshit about activism flourishing under periods when a Democrat is in office.

Chuck0