[lbo-talk] Boycott Fox News

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Sep 30 15:25:07 PDT 2003

Max B. Sawicky wrote:

> I thought anarchists didn't have any money.
> How can they boycott Fox advertisers.
>
> mbs

Ha ha!

Max, this boycott will work if the advertiser list is forwarded around to all the progressives, leftists, liberals, anarchists, and everybody else who is tired of Bush, Rush Limbaugh, and all of the right wing agenda. Given that many of these companies are already skating on thin ice (i.e. Gateway computing), a national boycott of advertisers would encourage several of these companies into not advertising on Fox News.

In any case, I smell right wing blood in the water and think it is time for us sharks to have some fun with the neocons.

Chuck0