[lbo-talk] Kerry's Tax Cut Makes Me Wanna Ralph

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Apr 1 11:48:25 PST 2004

kelley at pulpculture.org wrote:

>At 12:32 PM 4/1/2004, Doug Henwood wrote:
>>kelley at pulpculture.org wrote:
>>
>>>I think you can see her point if you think about social movement
>>>theories and resource mobilization. The Greens will become a locus
>>>of movement resources: people, money, knowledge, expertise,
>>>experience, etc.
>>
>>What does Ralph have to do with the Greens? I'm sorry to sound like
>>a broken record (remember those?), but aren't you assuming
>>something that needs to be proved?
>
>Remember: I don't agree with Yoshie. So can the hostility and save
>it for Yoshie.
>
>I still don't understand your question, though? What do you want
>Yoshie to prove?

I'm not being hostile towards you at all. Yoshie keep bombing us with posts saying how awful the Dems are, how evil "liberals" are for targeting Ralph, etc. etc., but I hear very little about buidling an organization that will last beyond November 2.

What remains to be proved is what, if anything, Ralph has to do with the Greens, a party he's mocked and rejected.

Doug