[lbo-talk] Bill O'Reilly Calls For "Final Solution" in Fallujah

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Apr 1 14:22:27 PST 2004

mike larkin wrote:

> http://atrios.blogspot.com/2004_03_28_atrios_archive.html#108082469728308171

Yeah, my jaw dropped when I saw him say that last night. I just happened to catch part of his crazy show.

Frankly, I think the guy needs to be taken out in some dark alley. This guy is not just some right wing entertainer. He helps sent the agenda and he manufactures consent for the bloody adventures of the U.S. empire. If he is going to pimp for U.S. military atrocities like this, he should be treated like a military target.

Chuck0 Infoshop News