[lbo-talk] "Air America"

Curtiss Leung curtiss_leung at ibi.com
Thu Apr 1 10:10:09 PST 2004

Listened to the re-broadcast of Franken last night, and heard plenty o' PSAs for finishing High School sponsored by the army. Didn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling. And I don't think the Firesign Theatre could have come up with anything as convoluted their slogan, "reaching people like you so you can reach people like you." (From memory, so may not be exact)

Groaning, Curtiss

> This one just impinged on my consciousness. Does anyone else think
that it
> betrays (at the very least) a certain lack of attention to detail that
Al