[lbo-talk] RE: diversity of Gender expression

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Thu Apr 1 17:41:33 PST 2004

"However, the "boi" watching her is an example of diversity of gender expression, even if it mimics - consciously or not - stereotypical male behavior. Even then, the female "boi" brings a different perspective from the biological or "stereotypical" male if for no other reason than she is NOT a male."

Unfortunately, that "perspective" is insufficient to tell her that she's involved in a crappy scene. I know that "diversity" is a holy word these days, but... I mean it's like saying "creating jobs" is ipso facto good and forgetting that prisons create jobs, wars create jobs, concentration camps create jobs.

Joanna