[lbo-talk] Paul Felton: Open Letter to Progressive Democrats

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sat Apr 3 09:13:20 PST 2004

> I don't want to be in the position of answering for Doug, so I'll
> assume that [Yoshie] would also consider me a "free rider." I find this a
> rather strange charge . . .

> Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org

I meant to ask this yesterday about the "free rider" crack before my anger got the best of me -- is Chomsky a "free rider"? By his own admission, he does not organize or party build. He openly states that his role is writer/speaker/communicator, as is Doug's. If Yoshie were consistent, she would blast every left writer/speaker for this crime.

DP