[lbo-talk] Re: Pacifica Radio...good enough for our purposes

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 4 11:18:29 PDT 2004

Driving back from somewhere deep in the Central Valley where their car broke down back in the mid-80's, my left-liberal Mom and step-Dad who voted for Peter Camejo (they were going to vote for Arianna before her mis-steps in the televised debates) , where sharply critical of the news and other programs on KPFA w/ me for heavy 'tude and lack of objectivity. My sense is very few left-libs radicalize further by listening to Pacifica.

Michael Pugliese