[lbo-talk] Ted Sandyman: Mordor's subaltern (was: note from a publicist)

Todd Archer todda39 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 17:10:39 PDT 2004

Doug quoted:

>As reported by the Associated Press: "With just a flicker of blue light,
>little Johnny's mother may know for sure whether her son washed his hands
>before dinner. New light-scanning technology borrowed from the
>slaughterhouse promises to help hospital workers, restaurant employees -
>one day, even kids - make sure that hand washing zaps some germs that can
>carry deadly illnesses." I invite you to interview ________, _________'s
>President and CEO, regarding his company's new hand-scanning hygiene
>system....

Hi! There's that Ted Sandyman, a-makin the soft cage tighter! I wish I'd get at Ted; I'd tighten HIS cage . . . .

(That's one for me, Dennis, you hobbit-slash fan you! !{)> )

Master Todd-Wise

_________________________________________________________________ http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines